SBI Specialist officer recruitment 2013-2014 : State bank of India,SBI issued Notification to Recruit 514 Specialist officer vacancies in 2013.Candidates,who are looking for Government Jobs in India 2013,thay can apply online between 08.10.2012 and 28.10.2012 for SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2013.Based on the Marks in Written exam and Interview together,will decide the job in State bank of India. www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in are the State bank of India official websites,where un employees can apply for SBI Clerk,PO and Specialist officer Recruitment’s in 2013.
What is the Eligibility for SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2013?
Graduates are eligible to apply for SBI Specialist officer jobs.The candidate’s age must be between 21 to 40 years.As per the notification of the Central government of India,the reservation is applicable for Reserved category candidates.
Bank wise SBI Recruitment 2013:
1.State Bank of India: 128
2. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 114
3. State Bank of Hyderabad: 129
4. State Bank of Mysore: 23
5. State Bank of Patiala: 83
6. State Bank of Travancore: 37
What are the Different Type of Jobs available under Specialist officer:
1. Assistant General Manager (Chief Economist): 01 post
2. Manager (Economist): 02 posts
3. Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant): 01 post
4. Manager (Chartered Accountant): 02 posts
5. Manager (Hardware): 02 posts
6. Dy Manager (Hardware): 16 posts
7. Asst. Manager (Hardware): 09 posts
8. Manager (Networking): 01 post
9. Dy. Manager (Networking): 03 posts10. Dy Manager (Systems): 25 posts
11. Assistant Manager (Systems): 231 posts
12. Asst. Manager (Computer & Communication): 05 posts
13. Dy Manager (Civil Engineering); 13 posts
14. Asst. Manager (Civil Engineering): 32 posts
15. Dy Manager (Electrical Engineering): 04 posts
16. Asst. Manager (Electrical Engineering): 21 posts
17. Dy. Manager (Official Language): 08 posts
18. Manager (Official Language): 02 posts
19. Assistant Manager (Official Language): 01 post
20. Manager (Law): 42 posts
21. Dy. Manager (Law): 04 posts
22. Assistant Manager (Law): 78 posts
23. Dy. Manager (Security): 10 posts
24. Dy. Manager (Fire): 01 post
How to Apply for SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2013?
Eligible & Interested students can apply online at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 08.10.2012 to 28.10.2012 .here will be clear instructions like How to Apply online,how to fill the online application form and how to get the challan form etc.Any Graduate Degree from recognized universality is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for SBI specialist officer vacancies
SBI Specialist officer Cutoff Marks 2013?
SBI Specialist officer Cutoff Marks 2013 depends on number of vacancies,Total number of candidates applied,question paper difficulty level.SBI will announce section wise cut off marks,based on the requirement 2013.
Exam date,Challan payments and Online Registration dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-10–2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 28-10-2012
Dates for making Offline Fee Payment: from 10-10-2012 to 31-10-2012
Dates for making Online Fee Payment from 08-10-2012 to 28-10-2012
Dates of Written Examination: 02-12-2012