SBI PO Syllabus 2013 Pdf:
SBI PO Syllabus for Objective type of question paper having 4 sections of Test of English Language, General Awareness,Reasoning,Data analysis and interpretation.There are 2 papers in SBI PO Written Exam 2013.They are
1.Objective Type Paper
2.Descriptive Type Paper
SBI PO Exam 2013-Objective Type Paper:
SBI Objective type question paper having 4 sections for 200 marks.Each section contains 50 questions for 50 marks.Negative marks will applicable for wrong answers.
- Each Section Contains 50 questions
- The SBI PO Question paper 2013 will print in Hindi and English languages,except General English language.
- For Each correct answer you will get 1 mark.
- The Negative marks for each wrong answer is 0.25
- SBI po Cut off marks will announce later
- Don’t attempt all questions in every section
this Paper contains comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay.
Section wise topics/Syllabus also will available shortly
Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2013?
We already discussed this topic at http://sbi-recruitment.com/sbi-po-selection-procedure.html.The Marks in Written exam,GD and Interview will decides your job.
Final Selection process was made by considering the performances in Phase1 and phase 2
Phase1: Written Exam(marks in objective & descriptive papers).
Phase2:Marks together in Group Discussion and personal Interview.