SBI Car Loan Interest rate 2014: State Bank of India (SBI) offering Car loan with lowest interest rate in 2014 for Central government Employees, Central Public Sector Undertakings, Defence,Paramilitary Forces, Railway and State Government Employees who have salary package accounts with SBI.
SBI car loan interest rates ,emi and other application form charges (Updated 2014):
1.Interest rate : 10.75%
2.Application form charges: 500 rupees
3.Present EMI : 1699 rupees (Per lac for 7 years period @ 10.75%).
4.Maximum loan period: 7 years.
Who are eligible for SBI Car loan ?
Central/Defence/Public sector/State government employees are highly eligible for sbi car loan.
Other than these peoples,SBI also offering this loan for private job salaried,professionals and Self employees.But they need to submit income tax proof and other document.
What is the SBI personal loan interest rate 2014 ?
SBI personal loan interest rate 2014 is 10.75 %.It’s totally depends on the bank base points, at present SBI charging 10.75% interest rate.
What is SBI Car loan EMI ?
Latest SBI car loan EMI is 1699 rupees (Per lac for 7 years period @ 10.75%).
What are the documents required for SBI Car loan ?
These documents may be vary from one to another person based on the profession.See the details listed below clearly.
For Government /Private salaried employees :
Defence/Central government/State government/Private salaried applicants should submit following documents to apply online for SBI car loan
1. Application form duly filled by the borrower.
2. Proof of identity (Photocopies of PAN/Passport/Driver’s License, Voter ID card)
3. Proof of Residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
4. Statement of Bank account for last 6 months held by the applicant
5. Latest Salary slip.
6. Copy of identity card issued by the employer.
7. Form 16 or IT Returns for the last 2 year
For self employees/professionals/Business persons:
1. Photocopies of IT Returns/Assessment orders for the last 2 years.
2. Balance sheet and Profit and Loss A/c for the last three years
3. Proof of business address.
4. Business proof
5.Residence proof and Identity card
How to apply online for SBI Car loan ?
Interested and eligible candidates,who want to get car loan from state bank of India, they must apply online at SBI official website.
https://www.sbi.co.in/car/index.htm is the SBI car loan application form online link,where you can submit and trace application form status.