BSSC Recruitment 2014|various Posts|Application form
BSSC Recruitment 2014 : Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of various Posts.The interested candidates can apply prescribed format online application on or before 11-10-2014
These recruitment released for the candidates to appoint as 13120 Forest Guard, Asst Sub-Inspector, Stenographer, Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Worker, LDC, Steno-Typist, and other posts through BSSC First Inter Level Examination 2014.To know more details about educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and etc. other details about BSSC Recruitment 2014 are follow below.
Total number of posts: 13120 Vacancies
Post Names are :
1. Draughtsman Grade-I: 02 Posts
2. Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
3. Junior Cartographic Assistant: 02 Posts
4. Research Assistant: 01 Post
5. Agricuture Field Man: 01 Post
6. Stockman: 02 Posts
7. Senior Technical Assistant (Geology): 03 Posts
8. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 06 Posts
9. Senior Scientific Assistant (Microbiological Research): 02 Posts
10. Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
11. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 02 Posts
12. Speech Therapist: 01 Post
13. Senior Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology): 03 Posts
14. Senior Technical Assistant (Geophysics): 02 Posts
15. Accounts Clerk: 08 Posts
16. Telephone Operator: 01 Post
17. Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
18. Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
19. Senior Research Assistant: 06 Posts
20. Quarantine Inspector: 01 Post
21. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
22. Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical Fertilizers): 01 Post
23. Senior Technical Assistant Gr. II (Seeds): 02 Posts
24. Senior Technical Assistant Gr. II (Insecticide): 01 Post
25. Economic Investigator Grade-II: 01 Post
Education Qualification :
The candidates must have completed Intermediate pass from the recognized board or university.
Kow post wise education qualfiication from the notification
Age Limit :
For Forest Guard Posts : The candidates age should be in between 18 to 23 years
For all remaining Posts : Male candidates age should be in between 18 to 37 years and 18 to 40 years for female candidates.
The relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved category candidates.
Application fee : The General candidates has to pay fee of Rs.300 and Rs.75/- is payable by SC/ST Candidates.You can pay these fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India (SBI) through Challan form.
Selection process :
The candidates selection will be made on the basis of preliminary examination and main examination.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply online from the official website http://bssc.bih.nic.in.
Last date to submit online application is : 11-10-2014
Last date to pay fee is : 08-10-2014
For more details about BSSC Recruitment 2014.The candidates kindly please visit the official notification 2014.
BSSC Recruitment 2014 for official notification visit official website.