APPSC Panchayat raj secretary syllabus 2014-Know exam date,pattern,study material and previous question papers details of APPSC panchayat raj secretary exam 2014.
Andhra Pradesh public service commission (APPSC) has been issued a Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV) notification for recruitment of 2677 posts in A.P.Panchayat Raj sub ordinate Service. 21 January 2014 is the last date to fill and submit the APPSC panchayat raj application form 2014 in online mode only.After completing this process,aspirants must concentrate on exam by referring the syllabus and previous question papers. APPSC Panchayat raj secretary syllabus 2014 for paper 1 and paper 2 listed clearly in the official notification and as well as below.
APPSC Panchayat raj secretary exam 2014 consist of 2 papers,where candidates must qualify to get a job as Grade 4 Panchayar raj in AP.Candidates also download Study material and question papers for panchayat raj posts.
Appsc panchayar raj secretary question paper 1 consist of 150 questions for 150 marks,all questions will be ask from General studies of National and International issues along with latest current affairs.
General Studies Syllabus – APPSC Panchayat raj secretary question paper 1
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.
6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
Appsc panchayar raj secretary question paper 2 consist of 150 questions for 150 marks,all questions will be ask from General awareness section and the complete syllabus listed below.
General Awareness Syllabus-APPSC Panchayat raj secretary question paper 2
1. Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behavoiur, village development.
2. Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
3.Indian System of Democracy – Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
4. Rural Economy and Development – Scientific developments relevant to rural areas –labour
5. Basic aspects related to Accounting.